Solutions to meet the demands of effective networking sales and product release. The exhibition industry creates more and more demand which unless provided by specialist management becomes the responsibility of the existing sale or business development team.
They may not be best qualified or experienced to deliver. MLD Events changes all of that and provides a beginning to end singular interface to deliver a bespoke package for the client.
A portfolio of experience ranging from large corporate exhibitions centred at principle European and UK cities, that can run for several days to the arrangement of smaller local bespoke business events, targeting specific markets, clients or organisations.
Irrespective of the budget size or the period involved, MLD Events will pay the same attention to detail to ensure attendees leave with lasting memories and intentions to further business relationships.
- Selection of stand space – capitalising on relationships held within the industry
- Travel and accommodation pre-booked, pre-empted – ensuring cost control and convenience
- Exhibition stand design from the extraordinary to the immediate and simplified deployment
- Exhibitor Certification, Exhibitor pass registrations
- Co-ordination of onsite logistics deliveries and hospitality goods and services
- Full cost control, budget preparation and procurement procedures
Locations & Venues
LONDON ExCel London
MANCHESTER Manchester Central Convention Complex
LIVERPOOL Exhibition Centre Liverpool
GLASGOW SEC Centre Glasgow
ABERDEEN Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre
GATESHEAD SAGE Gateshead
COPENHAGEN Bella Center Copenhagen
PARIS Porte de Versaille Paris
BARCELONA Fira de Barcelona Gran Via
AMSTERDAM Amsterdam RAI Exhibition & Conference Centre
FRANKFURT Messe Frankfurt
HAMBURG Hamburg Messe & Congress GmbH
BILBAO Bilbao Exhibition Centre
Click here to view a case study of a recent exhibition stand managed by us.
Please get in touch
If you would like to plan your exhibition or event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07557 286998.